We are delighted to announce that our Scholarships application cycle for the 2021/22 academic year is now open for applicants. The first cycle will run from 11th January to the 31st March, with awards announced in mid-May. The second cycle will run from 1st April to 16th July, with awards announced in mid-August. We shall be accepting applications to our preferred partner institutions only:
- Aston University (excluding: College of Business and Social Sciences courses)
- City, University of London, Department of Journalism
- Coventry University, Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations
- Goldsmiths, University of London (excluding: MRes, MPhil and MFAs)
- Soas, University of London
- University of Birmingham (must hold 2:1 or 1st at the UG degree level)
- University of Essex
- University of St Andrews (excluding: MRes, MPhil, MFAs)
- University of Sussex (excluding: Online courses, Institute of Development Studies courses)
Scholarships will be awarded to those with aspirations in the following subject areas:
- Law – Candidates who hold high aspirations to excel in the legal profession and especially those who wish to become judges.
- Media & Journalism – Candidates driven to ensure better representation in the media
- Policy – Candidates with a passion for influencing public policy in the UK, to ensure that it is equitable and responsive to the needs of minority communities, especially Muslim communities (excluding health policy)
For the 2021/2022 academic year, we will not be funding courses within the discipline of natural or health sciences, engineering or mathematics.
For more information on the criteria and the application process, please see our Scholarships Application page.